Sunday, March 16, 2008

Reaching the West Side西日本でゴスペルを言っています

About a month ago I posted a message about moving to Tokyo. However, recently I was informed by my employer that the available positions we had discussed were no longer available. I was suprised, but that can be the way things go in this type of business. Overall, I realized that there must be something bigger going on. I have always known that in Tokyo there are many people who are sharing the Gospel, much less than in the western side of Japan. So, perhaps that is why I will be staying here in the west, most likely in Hiroshima city. If that is His will, I should be happy to do it.

来月には東京のメーセジをはりました。でも、さいきん、私の社長は自分に東京の仕事がないというた。ちょっとびっくりしたよ!これはじんせいですよ!いまから、たぶん広島にいくいます。なでもいいです。私は神様のプランがほしいですよ!

1 comment:

Andrew Vogel said...

Hm... I told you Tokyo's over saturated! I still love hearing how you guys are out in the inaka sharing the Gospel. It's slow, but He promises the harvest is plenty!