Sunday, November 11, 2007

YES, JESUS LOVES ME!

YORISHIMA

  • This past weekend was more of the same...but that is a good thing! In Yorishima we met with the usual group of girls, although Nagisa couldn't make it. We rehearsed for the Yorishima Christmas program and then we practiced speaking English.

HIROSHIMA

  • The next day I was off to Hiroshima to teach Sunday school. During Sunday school I introduced the words of Little Drummer Boy to the group using large flash cards I made with both English and Japanese on each card. We played sugoroku using the cards and then we sang "Jesus loves me." Mrs. Lee, Lee sensei's wife, told me that the children were singing it everyday this week. Praise the Lord!
  • After lunch we had the usual English lesson. The subject was Thanksgiving. I told a short story about Thanksgiving in America and then we played "Pin the feather on the turkey" and another game called, "How many turkey's Mr. Pilgrim?" It was BIG TIME fun!!!
  • After the English lesson, we rehearsed for the Hiroshima Christmas program. Praise the Lord for our time together.

No comments: